Ada County is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Whether it’s the vibrant cultural and recreational opportunities available, the friendly people or the mild climate, Ada County and its surrounding communities afford a quality of life second to none. Good jobs, affordable housing and safe communities make Ada County a great place to call home!
Interesting Ada County Facts:
- The surface area of Ada county takes up 1054.99 square miles
- The average age of an Ada County resident is approximately 33.95 years old
- The median household income in Ada County is approximately $46,140
- Average commute time to work in Ada County is 19 minutes
- Ada County was named after Ada Riggs, the daughter of H.C. Riggs, one of the founders of Boise.