|Each election, over 1,000 election workers must be recruited to staff the 145 voting precincts, early voting sites, and Election Central. If you are a civic-minded individual and would like to commit a small portion of your time to preserving democracy, we invite your participation. Please complete an application.
Poll Workers -- $125 Full Day
-Estimated Time Commitment:
- Attend a mandatory training
- At least 18 years of age
- US citizen
- Transportation to and from polls
- Ability to:
- Good attitude is a must
- Help set up and take down the polling place.
- Manage specific Election Day tasks as instructed in training.
- Process voters in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Follow the rules and procedures outlined by Chief Judge and Idaho State Code.