Ada County Recorder Search
This is an index only. To view the actual document, please go to the Recorder's office.
The Recorder Search will provide the requestor with an instrument number for ordering documents by mail from the Recorder's Office.
To order a document, download, complete, and mail in the request form. Payment must accompany the order.
Only have an address?
You will need an "instrument number" to acquire the name of the property owner.
- Go to the Assessors website, http://www.adacountyassessor.org/propsys/
- On the left hand column under "Property Search" select Search by Address.
- Read terms, if you accept terms, submit, enter address.
- Select the parcel number with the appropriate property address.
- The instrument number will be listed to the left of the photograph of the property.
- Return to the Recorder Search, located at the top of this page, enter the instrument number to obtain the name of the property owner.
Should you have questions with the Assessors website, call (208)287-7262.
To view the actual document, please visit:
200 W. Front Street Rm. 1207
Boise, Idaho 83702
Open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday